This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Friday, January 26, 2007

Finally Friday!

There is a foul odor in the office today. Smells like something died & has been baking in the sun. Foul. Foul. Foul! Thought it was the one lady's breakfast as she often eats ..oddly smelling food in the mornings. I did a walk by of her cube & the odor wasn't noticeable. It seems to be hovering around my cube. I've already checked my sneakers to see if I stepped in something. I've smelled my clothes even. It's not me (which, I already knew but just wanted to double check). I've opened up all the drawers, even the ones I don't use, thinking maybe a mouse had crawled in one & died (there's a rodent problem in the building). Thankfully it's nearly 8. That's when this one guy gets in & sprays Lysol everywhere. Today I'll be grateful for it, even as I hack & wheeze from that smell.

Canes play the Caps tonight & tomorrow! First in Raleigh then in DC. That's two Canes' games I'll get to see. In a row! What a way to start the weekend.

Momma - I'll be thinking of you today. I'm sorry I couldn't be there. Say goodbye to George for me.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?