This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

First Ergh of the New Year

It's Day Six of my visit from Sneecouphlegmghze and I'm back at work. Good news is my head only spins when I stand up. Bad news is I'm not the only one hacking & coughing here. My new mantra is: Please don't let me catch any more germies.

And this "warming" liquid Theraflu stuff isn't as good as the powdered variety you dissolve in hot water. Leaves your head stuffy (on top of the spinning sensation) and the taste it's umm I'll just say not good. Frankly if I ever ate a real cherry that tasted like this stuff, I'd never eat another one.

Bright note: Gorgeous sunrise this morning here at the nation's capital.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?