This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy Tuesday.. or Something

I had today off from work in honor of President Ford. However, I had to use my own time (vacation, sick, compressed day) if I want to get paid for it. Nice Catch-22 from the government.

I spent the majority of the day horizontal on my couch. Thank you
Sneecouphlegmghze. I did spend some time uploading more music to itunes. I haven't uploaded them to Evan yet. He's still got half a battery left & I want to drain him down as much as possible before charging him. And I don't know that there's a way to add music without charging.

So there you have it. Tomorrow I'm back at work, spreading germies to everyone I meet. I mean joy. Yeah, spreading joy. ;)
Comments:
No I didn't make it out to see President Ford Lying in State. Figured I shouldn't spread my germs to everyone plus I don't know that I'd have had the energy. I did watch his funeral today and yes, I cried.
 
And no mention of the Canes visit to Pittsburgh. Methinks this isn't an entirely objective blog... ;)
 
Pffffftttttt!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?