This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Here's Looking at You, Kid

Casablanca was on last night. Yes, I'm one of those people that if it's on then it's damn near impossible for me to not watch it. I'm always struck by how many popular phrases are in that movie. If it wasn't so good then all the cliche's would drive me to distraction (the overuse & commonplace defintion of cliche, thankyouverymuch). One of these days I'll actually get the movie on DVD. That may cut my tv watching urge in half. Possibly.

The Avs won last night. Woohoo! Canes vs Craps tonight & since the cable people have an agreement to air all craps games, I'll get to watch. Yes! I'll be keeping my beady little eyes open for friends in the crowd. Let's Go Canes!!!

Labels: , , , ,

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?