This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Hockey & U2 - What More Can You Want?

The Bruins beat the sabres last night. Woooohooooo!!!! :) I somewhat like the Bruins but I really dislike the sabres so yesterday's game was defnitely a win-win situation.

Unrelatedly I think I figured out the torrent stuff. So anybody maybe Thinking about giving me pointers, feel free. I can always use more info. I evem nabbed the U2 PopMart show I saw (Kansas City 1997) but am still looking for the Vertigo (U2) shows I atteneded (DC, DC, Pittsburgh & Cleveland). Anyone have those? Hook me up with them?

Labels: , , , ,

Comments:
are you looking for audio or video? u2 start has a lot of gigs (audio) uploaded as zipped mp3s with no need to torrent. (probably the vertigo ones you need.) but if you are torrenting video - for sure u2torrents is the place to do it. a lot of older gems on there.
 
I've tried them & have never had any luck. I'll attempt to download, it'll freeze so I have to start over. Then I get flagged for already having done my 1 download & if I want to do anymore, I have to buy their service.

Or I'll get the "this link temporariy unavailable" error. I have yet to get any music from that website.

I'm mostly after audio.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?