This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Nada. Nil. Nothin.

That's what I've got for you today. I can't even fall back on hockey as there was only one game last night & I couldn't even watch it. Kings & Oilers. Sadly the Kings lost (sorry FF).

I had an amusing conversation with a friend last night. Nothing that would interest yall though. I realized shortly after our chat, whilst I was sipping tea, that I've known him for 12 years. Then I felt old. The whole tea drinking part only made it worse. Next thing you know I'll have 18 cats and be walking around in my housecoat leaning heavily on a cane, a pot of tea cooling on the stove. Oy.

Bright note - There's hockey tonight!

Blah note - I actually own a cane.

Other note - Yep, Cam still amazes me and The Edge is still *WOW*.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?