This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Monday, January 29, 2007

Ribbit Ribbit

Coworker sent a game along to me a week or so ago. Figured this was a good way for yall to start your Monday.

Basically you control a frog with your arrow keys, jumping from stone to stone until all are gone. Froggie cannot go backwards, so keep that in mind. There's nothing to download or install, so most of yall should have no trouble playing it.

Kaeru Jump

Also, the boards keep changing. There are 10 levels. So if you get stuck on level 7 & can't get past it no matter how many times you hit retry, just click quit & start again at Level 1.

Labels: ,

Comments:
This game is tough! I only got to level 6. It's addicting though.
 
Yeah, addicting until you get utterly frustrated at not being able to get past level 8. Sometimes level 7. And on really bad days level 6. But then, I've been playing it off & on for a couple weeks now. If only I could get to level 9 then I wouldn't feel so bad.

Well, not true. Then I'd really want to get to level 10 :)
 
I've made it to eight a couple of times. But I argure that there are more than 8 levels. The puzzles seem to change everytime your start over.
 
Just thought I would tell you I beat this game yesterday at lunch. Just thought I would rub it in. I have the screen captures to prove it too.
 
He's already emailed them to me too. I'm pretty sure he photoshopped them though as his Level 10 board I've gotten as Level 6 & as Level 7.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?