This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Monday, January 22, 2007

Snow!!!!

I didn't forget yall on Friday. Honest! I just couldn't get Blogger to work. I'd try to login & it'd freeze up. Or I'd login & then it'd bump me back to the login stage. Did that all blasted day. Stupid, squirrelly thing.

What was I going to say on Friday? Don't remember, other than a rant about the Craps clobbering the Canes in Raleigh :( Ah well, they have two rematches (this Fri & Sat) right after the All Star game.

We finally acquired some snow here in the DC area! Yay! Started about 1 yesterday afternoon & was still coming down when the sun set. The grass is utterly covered by my place and the sky is still gray & overcast. It looks like winter! WoooHoo! Makes me ever so happy that I'm off from work today.

I'm going to make some turkey lentil soup (am making up my own recipe for this), do my laundry, take a nap (or 2) & likely take a walk in the snow.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?