This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Monday, January 15, 2007

Sowing the Seeds of ...Music

Well folks, I can't claim that I wrote an entry for Friday and hit the "Save" button instead of "Publish" button. Technically I guess I could but then I'd be lying through my keyboard. I was just busy. By the time I even remembered it was nearly noon and I was working through lunch. Didn't think of it again until I was walking to my bus stop. So, for all those who live for my entries, sorry. Hope you survived. ;)

I'm currently still struggling to get a grasp on this whole torrent deal. I fiddled around with it a couple years ago but gave up in frustration. I'm trying it again, with not much more success. Leeching I have no problems with (three more U2 shows on my puter), it's the whole seeding aspect. I try but it doesn't work. I seriously don't get it & then I feel like a heel because I'm not helping out others trying to download.

First it says that its reached the seeding limit. Okay, fine. But then I see more people join on as seeders, so I try again. That was over 8 hours ago and it still says Waiting: drag to reorder. What the heck?? Anyone?

Didn't see any hockey this weekend. Got the text with the Canes score on Saturday and possibly did some cursing (lost 3-4 to Thrashers) but that's the closest I got to it.

Labels: , , , , , ,

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?