This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Friday, February 09, 2007

Bad Drivers Beware!

Kelp directed me to this amusing site where you flag bad drivers using their license plate number. You can also give Awards (they let you in), Hazards (brake lights don't work) & Winks (you think they're attractive). The site lets registered users comment on the postings. I had a big laugh yesterday when a user commented with "An AWARD on a Maryland plate? Must be a forgery...Someone call Homeland Security!" Truer words, bub. Truer words.

Canes won last night! They beat the Bruins 5-2(sorry other b) and the Penguins had to go to a shootout against the Flyers? What happened there?

Erik Cole - I hope the injury isn't serious. Get well soon! No repeats of last season, please.
Comments:
The Pens *won* in a shootout.

Flyers aren't all bad, despite their record. Forsberg is (relatively) healthy at the moment, Gagne is a superstar in his own right. They're struggling, but they still have some star power.

That's not to say I'm not reeeeally enjoying them having lost every game played to the Penguins this season thus far. Hate the Flyers.
 
Sorry I didn't state that as plainly as you seem to desire. I thought it was clear but I guess not clear enough. I'll keep that in mind for next time.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?