This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Friday, February 02, 2007

Bah. Humbug.

The winter storm we were forecasted all week to get - didn't show. It's just rain.
The Canes lost last night.
Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change's report on Global Warming comes out today & it doesn't look good for the Earth.
I'm out of cereal. If I stop at Dunkin Donuts to get a croissant, is that different than stopping at the grocery store to buy food?
That godforsaken commercial for Target is stuck in my head. And the commercial just came on. Grrr. Why did The Beatles sell the rights to Target?? Gah.

I think I'm done whining and complaining for the morning. Now I gotta shower & get dressed for work.

Bright side - Finally Friday! and the Canes go to White House to be honored as Stanley Cup Champions
Neutral - Penguins won last night
Grr Argh - See entry above
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?