This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Friday, February 23, 2007

Slow Down My Beating Heart

I was chilling my heels for about 1.5 hours yesterday afternoon in a room with strangers. There was a tv playing what I thought was a Seriously lame horror movie. It seemed like the entire time (except for the jingly commercials) there was something's going to get you! music playing. I kept snickering at the tv which, I'm pretty sure, wasn't what the filmmaker(s) were going for.

I just looked up what "movie" it was. Yall ready for this? Twas Stephen King's Rose Red Pt 1,2,3. I'm pretty sure I was watching part 3. Some whacked out lady running around screaming "EMERREEEEEYYYYYYYY". So sorry Mr. King, but I wasn't scared in the least.

Canes won last night! They beat the Flyers 3-2 in OT. I got the text in the middle of my U2 fest. Which, actually, wasn't hard since I was up til midnight watching Elevation DVD. Well, parts of it - songs 10 & 12 mostly. The Edge singing then playing an acoustic guitar. Does a heart & soul good.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?