This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Fuci. Fuci. FUCI!!!!!

This is Ms. Graceful checking in for the day. I may have slid on the escalator at the metro. I may have skidded down two treads on my left knee. I may have almost cried. I may still want to cry. I may also have a knee that looks like it's been grilled. I may wish that I hadn't come into work today.

Okay, so all of the above is true. Well, except for the graceful part. On the bright side I didn't slide down the escalator on my face. I can still walk (hobble). It's almost the end of February - which I'm mostly ambivalent about, but figured I had to list something else. :)
Comments:
You’re a real trooper. For the shortest month in the year, February sure seems like a long time. I’m ready for March Madness. Hope you’re doing ok!
 
Knee is much better! Mostly only hurts when I poke it (shocker) or when climbing up stairs.

Oh right. Basketball. Let's Go Jayhawks!!!!

And that's about as far as my March Madness will take me :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?