This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Groceryholic Anonymous

Well I managed to go 12 days without going to a grocery store. Pretty darn good, if you ask me. As it is, I followed the protocol established when I finally admitted to my problem. I got Rach's permission & a spending limit. Isn't she great? To be my rock in these trying times. My guidepost. My way point. add as much sarcasm to the preceding as you feel it needs

Only allowed $20 & nothing that wasn't on my list. I spent $18.53 & got everything except the extra virgin olive oil. I could've gotten the oil if I had only gotten one container of cranberry juice.. but it was on sale so I *had* to get two. Well, technically, I didn't have to get two, sale price would've been present even on just the one bottle... but I'm still recovering. It's not like I can give up grocery shopping forever. I have to learn the give & take. Yeah and umm to avoid sales. As it is I saved $5 with the sales enabling to get (mostly) everything I wanted.

Hockey Stuff
Only one hockey game last night. Flyers trounced the Red Wings 6-1. I know Don Roberto is happy. Rennie tho, well, he's prolly crying in his wheaties. I know how he LOVES the Flyers. 0:)

Tonight the Canes take on the Kings and the Caps will have to start practicing harder with goalie Brent Johnson as Olie is out three weeks with a knee injury. I feel the Caps will once again be embracing their name. Crapitals. Umm no offense Brent. You're out of practice & the Caps allow the most shots on goal in the league (at least they did, last time I checked).
Comments:
Hate the Flyers, but it doesn't hurt my feelings to see them win a game or two. As long as the Penguins sweep them this season, I'll be happy.

And I hope Brent Johnson is getting mentally prepared for his upcoming beating in Pittsburgh this weekend...
 
yeah, yeah, yeah rub it in that you're going & that you didn't get a ticket for me. sheesh. I'll be sure to make snarky faces at th crowd shots. Just in case you can see me.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?