This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Sunday, February 25, 2007

If I Come Crawling Home

I'm a big fan of The Melting Pot. For those who don't know, it's a fondue restaurant. Melted cheese as a course, chocolate as another. What's not to like?

Unrelatedly, we're supposed to get a "wintry mix" storm tonight/this morning so I had to cut my activities short. Bummer. But that's okay, I can always cavort to my heart's content next weekend :)

Frulequet - So very glad that you're okay!!! The pictures are crazy scary. Let me know if you need me to send some lavendar oil your way.
Comments:
The Melting Pot rocks. Just waaaaay too expensive to do it often. My first Melting Pot experience was in Ft. Myers, FL about 7 years ago. They opened one in Pittsburgh a few years ago. Not sure why I felt I needed to share this.
 
I know. I don't go often, tho I've gone more since moving to the DC area. Just went for chocolate this weekend.

They're very good at substituting different dippers. Apples instead of strawberries, etc. I *highly* recommend apples for the chocolate. Especially if you get the Flaming Turtle fondue (milk choc, pecans, caramel).

Mostly I prefer the dark chocolate with a liqueur added. Mmmmm dark chocolate.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?