This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Let It Go

C(r)aps blew a 2 goal lead last night to the Sharks. Lost in a shoot out 3-2. I mostly watched the game as I read a book. Rarely do I multitask like that. But the book was much more interesting to me than the game (if it had been the Canes, no way the book would've won). However, I want to do my (if tiny) share and support hockey on tv so I left the game on in the background.

Unrelatedly, it's funny how someone who's up at 4 in the morning can still be 15 minutes late to work. Even when eschewing public transpo and driving in themselves. Mind boggling almost.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?