This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Maybe MLK Tomorrow Night...

It's 01.20, do you know where your REM is? Hopefully you do. I seem to have misplaced mine. I didn't even nap today - err yesterday. It's probably the lack of caffiene. There's a certain point where caffiene makes me sleepy and if I don't have enough, I'm wide awake (I'm not sleeping).

And for those U2 peeps out there, yes I know I was Bad in my post today. But I feel I'm entitled. For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, pity. Go listen to the U2 songs I've mentioned, it'll make sense. Mostly. :)
Comments:
if i could, i would.
it's a riddle.
wrapped inside an enigma.
inside of a ... i don't know.
sleep tonight.
 
Politics in music. Who'd have thunk it?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?