This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Monday, February 12, 2007

Scottruary

Apparently the name Scott is synonymous with February. I know four Scott's born in the shortest month. Actually, I think I only know five Scotts so it's weird that all but one are born in Feb. Even odder is that I know a person with a birthday for the first nine days of the month (different people, not someone born nine times). Of all the people I know that were born in Feb. all but two are Aquarius. Obviously they didn't get the memo that Pisces is better. ;)

What's not at all odd about this is that I have yet to wish any of these people a Happy Birthday. I'm bad, I know. So for all you February Birthday people HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Sorry I'm late/early and umm don't be expecting a card from me.

In other news it wasn't a good hockey night in my books. I mean it was good in that I got to watch a game but none of the teams I wanted to win, did. Red Wings vs Flyers tonight.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?