This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

All I Want Is ...The Edge

Okay okay, I know I can't Have The Edge himself *sigh* but I'll gladly settle for his Guitar, Beanie, Necklace, Shirt, Shoes, Jacket, etc. All or any combo of the above is fine, I'm not picky. :)

See, my dear friend Claud sent me a link to an article about The Edge donating items for auction benefiting Music Rising. There are so many things up for auction that I would dearly love to have. Julien's Auctions is hosting the event.

So everyone who is feeling guilty about missing my birthday earlier this month (March 1 for all those still clueless), feel free to bid on items 177 through 196. I'd be happy with any of them, even if they aren't directly The Edge related. All are U2 related and that's good enough for me. Especially since the odds of The Edge touching and/or holding the items are pretty high. :)

Shoot I'll happily take the auction catalog as it's only $50 and no bidding required, just order, pay and wait for it to arrive in your mailbox. The cover of the catalog is the picture shown here. It's full color and has all the details on every item up for bid. Yes, I'd frame it and hang it on my wall. What's wrong with that?
Comments:
Hmm. I don't think I feel quite that guilty. The *CATALOG* is 50 bucks!? That's crazy talk.

Oh, and happy belated birthday. ;)
 
Well when you consider that the other items are going for hundreds & thousands of dollars each.. the $50 catalog does sound like a good deal :) Just look at that picture! Wow wee.

If your (nonexistent) guilt is making you feel all out of whack, lemme know. I'm sure I can think up some things you can do for pennance ;)

Oh & thanks for the happy wishes.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?