This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Cry Without Weeping

It's a sad, sad morning folks. Canes lost - Badly - to the Leafs last night and have fallen to ninth in the Eastern Conference. This puts them out of (temporarily!) the playoff spots. They've got six games left to get back - And Remain - in the top eight. C'mon Canes!!!!!!

Also, today is the first time in nearly nine years that I have gone without a toe ring. I just don't know if I can make it through the day. How can I possibly go on without it??? ;)

I hope yall have a much less ..traumatic day.


Just to clarify, the drama about the ring is sarcasm. I did not cry when it broke last night. Whether or not I felt like crying when it happened, well that's for me to know.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?