This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Sad Eyes Turn The Other Way

So my days of posting from work may be limited. IT has been cracking down on web access. Yesterday they blocked Jigzone. I nearly wept. How am I going to play online jigsaw puzzles during lunch now?? So who knows what pages will be next. Should there be nothing posted before noon during the week, yall will now know why.

Speaking of squirreliness at work, two guys nearly came to blows yesterday. Since I know work people check here, I won't go into details. I'll just say that the reason was ego. Attitude run amok.

Hockey
Canes & C(r)aps didn't play last night, nor do they play tonight. Tho the Avs won last night. Wooohoooo! No hockey for me tonight. Bummer. Maybe next year I'll invest in the Center Ice cable package doodad.

Unrelatedly, I've had a Bee Gees song in my head since Tues night. Gah!
Comments:
Geesh. Tough day. IT blocked a few web sites at my work, too. I can't check my personal e-mails anymore. I don't want to give away, but there's one site that they overlooked.

You are done for! Once the Bee Gees stuck in your head, you're doomed (for a few days).
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?