This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Friday, March 02, 2007

Step Out Of The Driving Rain, Maybe

For the record, driving hurts the escalator bitten knee. Yes it's my left one but I'm super cool and drive a standard (that's manual transmission for all you non-car speak folk). I was out and about last night and spent $45 on myself. That's a reasonable gift price, right? Although it does cut into my hair cut budget and my Ireland Doomsday trip fund (see below).

I was watching a show on the History channel with a friend of mine last night. According to the Prophecies of Merlin and the Predictions of Mother Shipton, as well as the Bible and some Native American seers, the world as we know it is ending December 21, 2012. Well not all of them have the solstice as the Doomsday exactly, or even December for that matter. But hey, if the world is still working enough that I (& some close friends) can make it to Ireland, then that's where I'll be when the world ends. Assuming Ireland isn't under water due to the melting of the poles from global warming by then. Gotta think positive, right? :)

In Hockey news I still haven't eyeballed the trades. Give me a break, people! I've had Doomsday plans and other stuff going on (thanks for all the happy wishes, yall). Maybe this weekend.....

The Canes haven't been doing well lately. :( However, I have HIGH confidence that they'll win tonight. They're playing some pitiful team outta Pittsburgh. With some overrated talents called Sidney Crosby & Geno Malkin. Piece of cake. Yes that was riddled with sarcasm. Probably. Wish I could see the game. Gah.

Happy Belated Birthday, Cam!!!! Most excellent (& hot) goalie!
Comments:
Am I good or am I good? Way to go Canes!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?