This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Friday, March 30, 2007

You Make Me Feel Like I Can Fly

Even though today is my day off, I was up early. How early? 05:24. Seems JT didn't want to sleep any longer. I gotta say, having JT wake you up is much better than an alarm clock. Which is handy since JT does not come equipped with a snooze button.

I also managed to ...talk him out of watching Cars this morning. Popped in Vertigo 2005: Live from Chicago. Am I a good Auntie or what? :) I'll just ignore the fact that the cereal bar he gave me to open for him was strawberry. Nobody's perfect, tho JT is pretty close most of the time.

Anyway, some reminders for yall who are gonna be in the DC area this weekend.
41st Annual Smithsonian Kite Festival
National Cherry Blossom Festival
National Walk For Epilepsy
Comments:
What the hell is wrong with a strawberry cereal bar?!
 
Also, Georgetown mania!! Hoyas' in Atlanta, but lots of fans are in the DC area. Sounds like another nice weather weekend. Enjoy!
 
B - 1) I don't like strawberries & 2) I'm allergic to them.

Trynn - I walked around all day Fri & Sat with at least one person wearing something with Ohio State on it. I'm not a basketball fan & I stopped paying attention to the Madness when KU lost. I just wish the news would shut the hell up already about basketball. And I mean ALL basketball. Gah!
 
Haha. "Damn all basketball nonsense to the pit of hell!" This year's Madness if more like a snoozing alarm clock. No real action or surprises. On to baseball season! Go Bosox!!
 
There is nothing wrong with strawberries, and your nephew is showing great potential by not listening to his squirrelly aunt's ravings about the inherent evil of strawberries. Good for him.

And good god, we aren't going to start talking baseball now, are we? Please say we aren't.
 
I have refrained from telling JT about the evilness of strawberries. I held his cereal bar while he ate the part he tore off. Twice. Which might explain the rash on my hands but that's okay. Besides he's a strawberry fanatic. As are his folks & grandfolks. No way he'd heed my warnings.

And no, no baseball talk here. Not particularly a fan. I don't mind going to a game with some friends but that's a rare occurrence. I find baseball only marginally better than basketball.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?