This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Another Season Bites the Dust

So I'm out of denial now. Mostly. Definitely in the grieving stage. Canes didn't make it to the playoffs this year. But at least we won our last game of the season :) I can't really talk about it yet, the wound is still too fresh, too sore.

On top of the Canes not making it, neither did the Avalanche. My two favorite teams. Out. I don't have anyone to cheer on as wholeheartedly as I have been during the regular season. *sigh*

I guess now I have to go and see who I want to win. Although, in some cases, it'll be a case of who I don't want to win (devils, sabres, stars). C'mon hockey, lift me up out of these blues! (and no, I'm not talking about St Louis - besides they didn't make it either, not that I care one way or another about them)
Comments:
*cough*Penguins*cough*
 
Yeah, well, that's where I'm leaning but I don't want to be blamed should something squirrelly befall them. Obviously I'm cheering for the Isles, bolts & Canucks the first round.

I'm thinking I'd like the battle for Lord Stanley to be Penguins vs Predators.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?