This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Colors Crash, Collide In Bloodshot Eyes

Since I've been wallowing in all the hockey games on TV this week, I don't have much of anything else to post about it. Hmm, let me clarify that, my brain is too tired from staying up til midnight (okay, it's often later than that) and getting up at 4.30 (sometimes 5) to think of something witty and/or snarky to post about. Sure signs I'm getting old, I know.

Anyway, here's a Political Quiz for people not interested in hockey. Which, frankly, I find inconceivable but then there are people who actually like basketball. I don't get that but, to each his own.

Hockey
RIP Thrashers. Enjoy your time off.

The Ducks/Wild & Preds/Sharks series seem to be riddled with bullies. Don't get me wrong, I like a good hockey brawl but some of this stuff just seems asinine. And no, I haven't forgotten about Avery. He's already gotten too much press, so I'm refraining from any more commentary.

Pens & Sens tonight on VS at 7. C'mon Penguins! We have enough senators in the country already, send these guys back to Canada!! (If you feel that is super lame, please see above statement about my sleep schedule & cut me some slack)

I still feel weird about cheering on the Islanders but not enough to want the sabres to win.

Environment
I'm not necessarily advocating Home Depot (99% of the time I call it Home Despot, no idea why, I just do) as an overall stellar company (or at all) but they have a new line/brand/whatever of environmental conscious stuff. It's called Eco Options. So if you're remodeling, take an eyeball at what Eco Options offers & see if they'll work for you.

Don't forget about Energy Star products.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?