This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Do You Feel Loved?

I'm highly irritated this morning. I saw a news clip on the local NBC station. I went to their website to find a link to the article. There's nothing. I went to Google & searched. Nothing. I went to Yahoo & searched. Nothing. Grrrr!!! Why the hell do you put a video & news segment on your live broadcast if you're not going to put it on your website???!!!!!! Gah!!! And it's not the first time. Stupid people.

I'm also mildly irked about something else but I won't go into that here, on a public forum. I may talk your ear off about it in person, in email or via YIM or AIM. And I still can't talk hockey. I may get an ulcer if I do. I'll continue living in my little fantasy world for a few more days.

Hope everyone has a better Thursday than how mine is beginning!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?