This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I Don't Want To See, Won't You Wrap The Night Around Me

For the last, however many, years I have successfully avoided watching that stupid and annoying show called american idol. The first couple of seasons I saw parts of a couple of episodes and am now scarred for life.

Sadly Bono will be on tonight's show to promote One. Why Bono??? WHY??!!?! I honestly don't know if I can sit through that show to see him. Even with the TV muted. It's good and all, getting the message of One out there (apparently that dumb show has high ratings which depresses the hell out of me because that means it'll be on the air longer) but did you have to sell your soul to do it?

Hockey
Two games tonight. Rangers vs sabres and Canucks vs ducks. I'm pretty sure yall can figure out who I want to win.

Unrelatedly
I'm a big, big fan of chipotle cheddar cheese. Especially when melted on top of a grilled turkey burger. Mmmmmmm. Good stuff.
Comments:
Not a real comment, but I lost your email address... something to do with a mix of microsoft and my ineptitude.

nuff said

byee
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?