This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Into The Heart Of A Child

Obviously JT is still as cute as ever. We were at the National Zoo (as noted on JT's hat) and walking by the petting zoo area. A volunteer was standing at a table with a variety of cow related items. Leg bone, rib, food, poop, tail hair, etc. It was pretty nifty to see the size of a cow rib as compared to a human one. While standing there I got the idea to take JT's picture with him holding one of the items.

That's right folks, I gave JT a cow patty to hold. I figured that would get the most reaction out of his folks. I take my duties as Aunt very seriously. No worries though, the poop had been dried and shellacked. It was surprisingly light and utterly odor free. The hand over JT's is my dad's as my mom refused to touch the patty. I can't imagine why ;)
Comments:
I just hoped you washed/purelled his hands after that.
 
Yes, grandma was quite insistent on that. So I made sure I accidentally touched her before my hands were cleaned. Cause, you know, I'm squirrelly like that :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?