This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Friday, April 20, 2007

Laughin' With Your Broken Eyes

Don't forget folks, this Sunday is Earth Day. Go outside and take a walk, plant a tree, weed your garden, go hiking, ride your bike, chase squirrels (that's for you, JT), play a game of Boggle, or just nap in a hammock. Whatever it is, do it outside.

Hockey
Well the Penguins lost last night. Their season is over. Bright side? Ummm.. The Office was a rerun last night so I didn't miss anything by watching the game. Eric & Jordan can spend more time hanging out. There's prolly some more but I'm drawing a blank.

So as not to jinx the team I'm now cheering for, I'm not going to say who it is. Since I haven't rooted them on most of the year, my sudden support may throw the universe into some sort of vortex. I'm keeping quiet. I will say that their name may have and 'R' in it and they may have a lot of blue in their uniforms. Possibly. Someone I know calls them the alternate Penguins. That's all I'm saying.

You know, maybe I could blame the lady who called about 7.30 for the Penguins' demise. She asked to speak to me but by the way she asked, I knew it wasn't a personal call. So I said, "Yeah, I can't talk right now. There's a hockey game on. You'll have to try again later." I could hear her chuckling as I hung up. As soon as I hung up it dawned on me that maybe I should've heard what she wanted instead of assuming she was selling something, wanting a donation or giving a survey. And it wasn't until this morning that I asked myself why I didn't let the machine pick up. Ah well.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?