This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Friday, April 27, 2007

The Moon Is Up and Over One Tree Hill

For a lot of yall out there, today is Arbor Day. Then again, others celebrated in March, some will in May. It varies by state. To see when your state celebrates Arbor Day, click here.

Picture is by Ansel Adams. I'm a big fan. This one is called Oak Tree, Sunset City. As I found the picture at the Ansel Adams website, I figure they got the title correct.

For more information on Arbor Day, visit the website of The National Arbor Day Foundation.

Hockey
So the Senators and the Sharks won last night. I actually didn't figure either team would. Although Ottawa had a 4-0 lead and only won the game 5-4. Sadly that wasn't the game I got to see and I missed the 2 goals in the Sharks red wings game. Ah well, there's more hockey to come :)
Comments:
You know what's bad? Is when one week before earth day you remove a tree from your yard...

I will say, however, that the tree was sick and not living a healthy and happy life. I mean, it's leaves changed colors in AUGUST!!! That ain't right...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?