This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

No Particular Place Names, No Particular Song

For those interested in reading books and then sharing your thoughts on said books, there's a new (well, it's new to me anyway) website out there just for you. It's called Goodreads. A friend of mine introduced me to it yesterday. I can easily see it becoming an addiction :)

If yall want my take on books go ahead & add me to your friends list. So far I've only actually written about one book, tho I have starred numerous others. Don't fret me dears, I'll be changing that in the not too distant future.
Comments:
i'm in. thx for the invite. now i need to find the time under a shady tree for some goodreads. woo hoo!
 
Yeah, I find myself getting sucked in adding books Ive already read. Tho Ive only actually written commentary on two books. Everything else is just starred.

Read on, Trynn, read on! :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?