This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Friday, May 25, 2007

Baby's Got Blue Skies Up Ahead

I don't want to rub it in (much) that I have today off from work and a lot of you don't. Thank you compressed schedule!

So I won't say things like, Have fun at work, suckers! Or it's gorgeous outside and I'm frolicking about The Mall with my adorable nephew. I'm much too nice to rub it in that yall are at work and I'm not. Yesiree. Much too considerate. That's me.

In fact, to improve your day and wish yall a most wonderful weekend, I've included the Most Excellent photo to the left for your viewing pleasure. I know it brings Me immense joy to look upon it.

Although I have some concerns of dehydration. From all the drooling. And some problems breathing. Namely I forget how to. Oh and then there's the blocks of time I lose from gazing upon Dr. The Edge. But I'm not complaining. :)
Comments:
Are you really serious? Seeing a photo of The Edge (which isn't his given name, I'm quite certain) genuinely makes you drool and go breathless?

*cough*lame*cough*

Interestingly, I had Friday off, too. And, just to clear things up, how exactly are/were you able to blog in the present tense and still be "frolicking" in the great outdoors? I call shenanigans on this entire blog entry. All entirely unbelievable...
 
Some photos of The Edge cause that reaction, yes. Seeing him face to face, getting his autograph caused me to lose the ability to think coherently and gasp for air. Had it not been below freezing, I'd have been drooling. It's an ..intense reaction.

Ever hear of laptops? Wireless internet access? I believe we've covered how I am able to multi-task.
 
Nonsense.

And, regardless of ones fraudulent claims of multitasking mastery, one can not frolic with a laptop computer in one's lap. Clearly, you are unfamiliar with frolicking in all its splendor.

Or else you did a reeeeally piss-poor job of "frolicking."

:)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?