This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Friday, May 18, 2007

Emotionally Magnificent

If yall don't know what today's title is about, sad for you. I hadn't laughed so hard at something Michael has said in ages. Mostly he's annoying. Usually Dwight is the one that amuses me the most. Well, stuff done to/at/around/behind him.

Talked to some pals last night that I hadn't talked with in ages. Good times. Oh and RP, I am sorry about asking the job question. Should've asked something along the lines of, "has anything other than the 3 questions I've already asked altered your mind set recently?" instead.

I got some fantastic news last night and am still in a great mood because of it. :) And blogger has *finally* added an auto-save function. Hallelujah!! No more lost posts because blogger has an "error" while publishing.

-Happy Friday all.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?