This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Monday, May 21, 2007

Happy Happy, Joy Joy! Happy Happy, Joy Joy!!

The sabres are out of the playoffs! The sabres are out of the playoffs! The filthy, rotten, stinking lindy ruff led sabres are out of the playoffs!! Wooooo Hoooooo!! And to that jerkwad on my shuttle (I've deemed him MA - use your imagination, I'm sure you can figure out what MA stands for, especially since I'll you that the M stands for Major) I'd like to say, "HAH! In your face! Best record in the league or not, they still didn't make the finals. Nyah Na Nyah Na Nyah Nyah!"

For the record, guy is detestable for reasons other than his hockey affiliations. I don't despise people solely for being misguided in their hockey loyalties. Mainly because they have enough sense to Like hockey to begin with. Actually despise few people since usually I can just ignore them. This guy though is a real piece of work. I'm nearly through wasting my energy on him. Mostly it's only whenever I see the guy that I feel the claws coming out. I'm sure that'll be gone completely by July. :)

Unrelatedly
Blue Planet Run is an organization funding projects to get clean water to people across the globe. They're sponsoring a run starting June 1, 2007 that will take 20 runners across 16 countries and go 15,200 miles in 95 days. Pretty incredible, eh?
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?