This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Monday, May 14, 2007

I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For

After much hunting and shunning (Macy's, Icing) and unshunning (Macy's) and reshunning (Macy's), I found some toe rings at Claire's. Alas they are not sterling silver and will surely turn my toes green at some point. They've already left grimy lookin streaks and I haven't even had them a week. So my toe ring hunt isn't over it's just on standby.

I knew when I bought them that they wouldn't be the end of my search, merely a temporary reprieve. When you get three rings for less than $6, you have to expect that it's only a patch on the problem. Plus they're not super cute, they're just okay.

Perhaps as the weather warms up, more places will start stocking toe rings? Hopefully in the sterling silver, super cute variety. I'll keep yall posted.

Hockey
Game three of Senators vs sabres tonight. Sens lead the series 2-0. I'd cheer enthusiastically about this but fear I'd jinx it, so I'll keep my cheering on the inside. I was quite thrilled that the game on Saturday went to 2OT. I was able to watch a lot of the game then since My Fair Lady ended at 11. Audrey vs sabres? Yeah, Audrey wins.

Ducks beat the Red Wings in OT last night, tying the series at 1 each. It was a good game for me since I don't much care who wins. I was doing a lot of "That is SOOO a goal, reffie!" and "What?! are you blind?? How could you miss that Slash?!!" for both teams. Good times.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?