This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Thursday, May 10, 2007

I Wish I May, I Wish I Might...

I know lots of people who are a Taurus (that's astrological speak for those who are confused). Most of which are born in May (the sign goes from - roughly - April 20 to May 20).

Anyway, this cake (picture) is for an amazing man whose birthday is today. He has made me open my eyes to the state of humans (I'm fairly narrow minded when it comes to the state of the world in general - environment first, animals second, people third), been there during the good times and bad, not to mention he has the good sense to be close friends with the most excellent man alive.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BONO!! - May your dream to end poverty become a reality.

One
Make Poverty History
Debt.Aids.Trade.Africa
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?