This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Lookin' For To Save My, Save My Soul

I am fortunate to have a truly amazing and super awesome friend named Sparkleberry*. Recently Sparkleberry (SB) sent me this incredible package full of The Edge photos (with excellent captions written by SB), articles, stickers, magnets and bootlegs. All things U2 - well, except for the kittens. Anyway, to say thank you to SB, I've reworked the lyrics to a well known ditty.

*ahem*

I love you Sparkleberry, oh yes I do
There's not just anyone, as cool as you
When you're not online, I'm blue :(
Oh Sparkleberry I love you!!

And, you're right. That version of Edge singing SBS with just the piano - Stroke inducing. It immediately became part of my Edgerific playlist :)

*Names have been changed to protect the innocent
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?