This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

So Long, Farewell

I had a good cry last night. One of the TV shows I watch ended. It wasn't expected - by me, anyway - until the end of last week's show. The voice over said, "Watch the Series Finale next week" and I said, "WHAT??!!!!"

So yes, I was going between sniffles and full blown tears between 8 and 9 last night. It's like a good friend has moved away and won't be able to write. I'll miss you Gilmore Girls. Thanks for the amusements the last seven years.

Hockey
Red wings won last night. I watched some of it but was too bummed to do much haranguing of the refs. And, really, isn't that one of the best things of watching a hockey game that you don't care about the outcome?
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?