This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Talk Without Speaking

Somehow I managed to leave my cell at work yesterday. Thankfully it was locked in a desk drawer. What's really squirrelly about the whole thing is that once I was assured it was locked up, I didn't miss it. I figured I'd have anxiety or feelings of nakedness without it. I was fine. Maybe I'm not as dependent as I think I am.

Hockey
Wahooooo the devils lost last night (sorry TC). All series are at 2-1. This is good. I don't usually care for sweeps - unless it's the Canes doing the sweeping. Plus it means more hockey games :)

Unrelatedly
Nobody else has commentary on where I should move to? Really?
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?