This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Too Late Tonight To Drag the Past Out Into the Light

Yeah, sorry I didn't get something posted earlier. I was otherwise occupied until this evening. Since it's late and most of my regular readers won't check in here until they're at work tomorrow morning, I won't write anything that'll make them go, "Man! I wish I had checked G's blog last night from home!!!"

Yeah, yeah I know. Who am I kidding? I don't think I've ever written anything that have made people think that. Hmm. I'll see if I can work on that.

Hockey
So it's the Senators vs the Ducks. Yeah, I'm gonna have to go with the .... Wait. I'm not saying. I don't want to extend my jinx. But if yall have been paying attention to my hockey commentary, then you should be able to figure out which team I dislike less. :)
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?