This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Thursday, June 28, 2007

It's a Doctor. I'm A Doctor. Wouldn't You Like To Be A Doctor Too?

Why is it that rental rug cleaners have to be pulled towards you to work? Why can't you push them too? Do they have a fear of moving forward? Do they have glory days from their past and are always striving to relive them?

Or is that they're trying to remember when they earned their Doctorate degrees? That's something I'd like to know more about myself. If I went to their school, could I be a Rug Doctor too? How about a Squirrelly Doctor? I'm pretty sure that'd suit me better.

Hmm, yes. Miss Squirrelly Doctor has a nice ring to it. From now on, please call me that.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?