This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Les Poissons, Les Poissons, How I Love Les Poissons!

A friend sent me a link to an article about fishing. Crashing fish populations, sustainable & overfishing fishing, what you can do to make smart seafood choices, etc. It's called Fish For The Future and was in the Chicago Sun-Times yesterday. It's a good article, written so that everyone can understand it not uber-environmental geeks like me who read the technical papers published in science journals. Thanks again, Muffin.

No, this doesn't mean I'll start eating fish and/or seafood again. There's still that whole issue that the very smell of fish gives me a headache, which can become a migraine. I willingly cede all my fish eating options to be split upon the masses. You're welcome.

Unrelatedly
Yes that's French in the title. Yes it's from a movie. Can anyone who doesn't have a kid (or more) tell me which movie it's from?
Comments:
I could've told you prior to JT's arrival...but I won't give you the answer...until later..
 
Fair enough..
 
little mermaid. we watched it how many times @ ku?
 
Not nearly as many times as I did while baby sitting a cousin one summer. :)

Yes, I can still recite every line. Scary, eh?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?