This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Strawberry Fields Forever

They're at it again. My family, that is. Treating my sweet nephew as a manual laborer. Field worker. Slave labor. Here's a picture of him at a strawberry (yuck) field. But is he picking strawberries? Or even eating them? Nooooooo. He's hauling buckets of strawberries.

Where is the family? Obviously one of them is taking pictures of JT doing all the work. I doubt that JT volunteered to lug two buckets of berries around. I bet that second bucket belongs to the photographer.

This picture obviously illustrates JT's amazing work ethic. Poor little guy needs a vacation. Come visit me, JT! We'll go chase squirrels and mini-bears to your hearts content!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?