This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Monday, June 04, 2007

You Can't Always Get What You Want...

As I've alluded to in the past, I don't have the brightest (or considerate, polite, respectful, aware, quiet, law abiding, clean, etc.) neighbors. On Sunday Mr. Wimpy -yes I know his real first name but only because his wife (Mega-Bitch) screeches it multiple times a day, everyday - starts pounding on another neighbor's door. Mr. Wimpy & MB share the main wall with this other couple (Ms. Nose In Air & Mr. Can't Carry A Tune). So Wimpy stands in the hall, his foot in his door whilst banging on the other door.

Bang. Bang. Bang. Pause. Bang. Bang. Bang.
"WIIMMMPPPYYYYYYYYY knock louder, they obviously can't hear you!" MB screeches.
BANG. BANG. BANG. BANG. BANG.
"They're not answering, maybe they're no-"
"I KNOW they're home! I can Hear them! Knock on their door!"
BANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANG
I look out the peephole & see Wimpy put his hear next to the door, seeing if he can hear anything. There's still no answer and MB is hollering at Wimpy because, apparently, it's his fault that their neighbors are ignorning them?
Wimpy says, "They're not answering, I guess I'll have to try later" as he slams the door to his apartment. There is more MB screeching, quite audible & clear despite the fact that I share no walls with these people & both our front doors were closed. MB has quite a pair of lungs.

For the record, not five minutes later I see Nose-In-Air, Can't-Carry-A-Tune & their kids leaving their apartment. Apparently they have more brains than I thought.

Hockey
Senators won game 3! WooHoo! No sweep for the Stanley Cup this year! More hockey! Yes!!

Cam Ward signed a 3-year deal to stay with the Canes!!! And Glen Wesley signed a 1-year deal. I did a dance of joy when I found that out last week. I'm still beaming about it :)
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?