This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Monday, July 30, 2007

It Would Take A Miracle

M made me watch History of the World: Part 1 tonight/this morning. I believe M called it "the best movie ever". I'm not so sure I agree with that. It was ..okay.

I think it helped that I was playing that evil, evil game (I'm an addict I tell ya). It's possible I would've enjoyed it more, had I been paying attention. Or been drinking. Maybe.

I'm not one for the farce (stupid funny) type comedy and that's what this movie struck me as - the parts I heard/saw, that is. Perhaps it has more wit in it and I just missed it.

Speaking of the evil game, I got to level 39 today. Woohoo! Go Me!

Unrelatedly
Hockey games start in just over two months!! Huzzah!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?