This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Friday, July 13, 2007

It's Good To Be Green

A friend sent me the link to an article about Green Musings. I was amused. I highly recommend reading The Lorax by Dr. Seuss. Yeah, yeah I know. Not surprising.

Anyway, Happy Friday the 13th, all. Avoid black cats and ladders. Just to be safe....

Hockey
Ron Francis is getting inducted into the Hockey Hall of Fame on Nov. 12th. Yay Ronnie!

What's that? Old news, you say? Bite me. I report what I want, when I want. Now, go walk under a ladder while admiring that black cat walking in front of you.
Comments:
It is old news, but Ronnie Franchise deserves all the recognition he can get.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?