This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

It's Over There, Next To The Left

Had some killer storms come through tonight. Lots of 'em too. Hadn't had a spiffy storm since last week, so I was in withdrawals ;) Hail, lightning, cable flickering.. Ahhhh puts me in a happy place.

Been playing Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst on Yahoo Games tonight with M. Totally addictive games. It's sort of like Highlights For Kids. If yall are old enough (or young enough) to remember that magazine. Often found at doctor's offices. My bit of advice for yall when playing this game is is in today's title. And yes, M understood me.

Unrelatedly
I have a jagged cut on the palm of my hand acquired while trying to open a bottle. Am I talented or what?
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?