This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Monday, July 02, 2007

Oh You Look So Beautiful Tonight

Or maybe not. I've been settling into my new place this past weekend. Last night, while situating my plastic mat at my desk (the kind with grippy pointy things on the bottom to keep it from moving on carpet), I gave myself a fat lip. That's right folks, I managed to hit myself in the mouth with my floor mat. Now that's talent. I know yall are jealous.

I firmly believe it was the carpet having a laugh. Why else would it let go just when I'm bending in such a way that I'd get clobbered with the edge of the mat & the bottom grippy things? It's not like it was the first yank on the carpet. I know a taunting when I encounter one.

Squirrelly carpet.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?