This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Monday, July 09, 2007

Your Time's Half Gone So Tarry Not

WooHoo Live Earth! Tho the music was, at times, squirrelly at best. Those ladies all in yellow in Tokyo, yeah that was odd but nifty. I did get tired of seeing the same short films over & over though.

Yeah, yeah, I know. I should've turned off the tv & done something productive with my day. Eh. I did watch some of le Tour de France. That's totally productive (and addictive). I admit it, I'm a cycling junkie. I can't help it. Maybe it's hockey withdrawal...

And yes, by "some" I do mean all of the Prologue & Stage 1 footage that VS was showing. Possibly even some of the repeats. I did say that I was addicted.

Unrelatedly
You can use diaper rash cream on new tattoos to keep them from drying out. Who knew? And the cream smells like baby powder. Nifty, eh?
Comments:
cure your hockey withdrawal. Read hockeybuzz.com daily. At least follow the blogger for the canes...and check on my blackhawks once in awhile ;-)
 
I dunno, I'm pretty sure I'd still be a le Tour de France fan. Altho more hockey news is always good.

Go Canes!! :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?