This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Friday, August 10, 2007

As Cool As I Am...

This adorable cutie pie is Priss. She's my roommate's cat (or my roomie is Priss' human), I'm not sure who takes care of who in their relationship...

As you can see, Priss is fond of the little pink purse.


A designer pink crocodile purse meaning Priss has expensive taste. She's also interested in what's inside of it. You know, there might be a milk ring to pounce on.

Or a credit card to buy some shoes...


As the first couple of pictures illustrated, Priss is comfortable lying in a ..non-typical cat like way. So yall would realize that it wasn't just Priss in the throes of lust for the pink purse, I've taken some more shots of her lying about. This is her favorite brown chair. That green thing is her second favorite purse.


Here she is lying underneath at tv tray style table. While also keeping an eye on her favorite chair and her favorite set of high heeled, sexy, black shoes.

She's also keeping track of her latest music magazine. Make sure it doesn't get away from her. You know how magazines run amok when you don't lie on top of them.


A couple of days later, she's back in her favorite brown chair. I think it's pretty obvious that she loves to lie on her back, paws in the air.

I honestly can't say as I've seen any other cat lie like that. Especially not day after day, for hours on end. Months later, after seeing Priss spread eagled and sound asleep like this repatedly, it still amuses me.

I mean, how can you not smile and laugh and go "awwwwww" when you see her?
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?